SWEPCO 724 Ultra AW Wire Rope Lubricant is a high viscosity semi-fluid lubricant, especially formulated for lubrication and protection of expensive wire ropes and cables.
- High performance synthetic base stocks and state-of-the-art overbased calcium sulfonate chemistry provide industry leading extreme pressure, anti-wear and corrosion protection.
- Coats exteriors to eliminate abrasive wear and corrosion.
- Prolongs the life of wire rope, sheaves, pulleys, drums, guides, pins and rollers in a variety of applications, including cranes, hoists, marine tow and mooring lines, dockside cables, aerial tramways, dredges, draglines, mining, elevators and many other applications in construction, mining, transportation and manufacturing.
- Unsurpassed Protection
- Withstands the heaviest loads; prolongs life of expensive wire ropes
- Excellent Rust & Corrosion Resistance
- Won't wash or sling off
- Clear to allow easier Wire Rope Inspection
- Won't Harden even in low Temperatures
- Slowly Evaporating Solvent Improves Application Flexibility
- Extends life of heavily loaded wire rope, cables, drums, sheaves, guides, pulleys, pins and rollers
- Exceptional EP performance (800 kg weld load)
- Tough, non-drying coating bonds tenaciously to protect from abrasive wear
- Doesn’t build-up or harden like asphalt based products
- Superior resistance to water, salt spray, acid rain and other corrosives
- Improves load carrying capability
- Won’t wash or sling off
- Translucent color permits easier inspection of wire ropes
- Extends lubrication intervals -- Saves labor dollars
- Apply by brush, swab or pressure lubricators
- Environmentally responsible
- No hazardous lead, trichloroethylene or offensive odors
- Marine tow and mooring lines
- Dockside cables
- Aerial tramways
- Other applications in construction, mining, transportation and manufacturing