Makes open gear lubricating a clean job -
- Lubricating open gears is often an unpleasant, messy job involving a bucket of sticky grease, a paddle and sometimes even heat to thin the lubricant. No more with SWEPCO 802 Open Gear Lube. Forget about the application tools, the heat, the mess to clean up, the danger of slippery and greasy floors and machines. Now, just press the button of the convenient aerosol can and without mess or fuss you have quick, clean, sure lubrication.
Tough film reduces wear -
- SWEPCO 802 contains a special extreme pressure additive that passed the 4-gram Timken Load Test (43-lb. lever arm for 30 minutes). SWEPCO 802 puts a tough film on gears that resists heavy loads, reduces metal-to-metal contact, helps prolong gear life and helps reduce noise.
Stays put -
- Unlike heavier grease that will fling off from its own weight, SWEPCO 802 won’t fling or drip off. And with the SWEPCO spray method, you can reach right down in between the gear teeth and touch up bare spots without relubricating the whole machine. This all helps to eliminate waste and mess.
All-purpose, all-temperature -
- The use of 802 is profitable for any open gear application such as shovels, draglines, gears, asphalt rollers, winches, cables, cams and drill rigs. It’s an all-temperature lubricant which resists extreme cold, but also has a high melting point of over 200°F. This wide temperature range puts an end to dry gear starts.
- High melting point
- Excellent cold temperature performance
- Won't fling or drip off
- One 12-ounce can goes as far as 10 pounds of grease
- Clean and easy to use
- Asphalt rollers
- Cams and drill rigs